OUR QUALITY ASSURANCE POLICY
We recognise that all our customers expect the best possible service from us at all times, whether buying from us or using our other services. We constantly strive to exceed customer expectations and to be the best we can in what we do within our business.
We aim to achieve these goals by implementing systems that comply with the ISO 9001 standards.
Our Aims and Standards
1. To meet and exceed the requirements of our customers.
2. To listen to customer feedback and constantly improve.
3. To meet all legal and regulatory requirements.
4. To ensure our staff and suppliers understand our policy and strive to improve these standards.
5. Our over-riding aim is to be the best at what we do, at all times.
Compliance and Communication
Our goal is to be the UK’s No1 Company for refurbishing power tools and equipment. To this end, we strive to ensure that our staff understand the aims of the Company and their contribution to it. We achieve this by constantly reviewing our processes and communicating this to our staff so that everyone in the organisation is involved. We strive to ensure that all elements of our business processes comply with current UK standards.