OUR ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
Power Tool Services is a business concept based on recycling electrical power tools and equipment. In simple terms, we take the items hire companies have no further use for, so they can be repaired, refurbished and recycled back into normal use.
All the activities within our business are geared toward reducing the environmental impact of consumer and business wastage. It is always our intention to find a way of bringing your unwanted goods and returning them to the market for second-life use. We strive wherever possible to ensure that nothing gets discarded and nothing goes to waste.
It is our goal to be the UK’s No1 refurbisher of power tools and ancillary equipment. It therefore becomes our responsibility to ensure that we minimise waste and our effect on the environment at all stages of our processes and that all materials used in our processes are sourced from like-minded suppliers.
Our principle aims are:
1. To be constantly aware of any negative effect that our processes have on our environment.
2. To constantly assess that the products we use and the methods we use, all limit where possible our impact on the environment.
3. To constantly assess that our suppliers maintain positive environmental awareness and that they can demonstrate that their products and systems align with ours.
4. To reduce waste wherever possible. To ensure that any waste is then properly and correctly handled by our waste management Company
5. To reduce our energy use by ensuring correct internal power management.
6. To re-use everything as much as possible, from cleaning chemicals, to packaging materials, tools, parts and spares.
Our goal is ‘throw nothing away’.